Our Quality Guarantee
Building the best quality boat for a great price has always been our goal at Carolina Skiff. Between the Carolina Skiff and Sea Chaser brands, we offer a total of 60 different models of boats in sizes that range from 12 to 27 feet in an effort to meet everyone’s boating needs and budgets.
The Carolina Skiff Advantage
- Patented box-beam construction produces a solid, durable, non-flexing hull that is completely wood-free.
- Foam flotation exceeds Coast Guard requirements, providing positive flotation for shallow draft and quick-planing characteristics.
- With the proper weight balance, Carolina Skiff boat hulls may self-bail, though we cannot guarantee each boat will self-bail under all conditions.
- All Carolina Skiff boats are certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association, adhering to the highest quality standards in the U.S. marine industry.
- The Carolina Skiff model line require little to no outboard engine trim for proper performance. See your nearest Carolina Skiff Dealer for further details.
- For proper performance with the Carolina Skiff model line, Carolina Skiff LLC recommends that your engine cavitation plate measure 3/4" to 1" below the bottom of the hull. All weight should be distributed as evenly as possible for best performance. Each outboard engine horsepower and boat combination may vary with mounting height and prop selection.